Overview of Payment Systems for Online Casinos
You enjoy the convenience of casino gaming online, the next step is utilizing the convenience of the online payment systems designed specifically for use with casinos. You can use your credit cards directly at many, but that comes with its own risks and pitfalls, not least of which is the fact that your credit-card information is more exposed the more you use it, and the fact (if you value privacy) that every casino transaction shows up on your credit card statements. For additional security and privacy, as well as additional convenience, you’re better off choosing a payment system to handle these transactions (and security) for you. There are a number of popular and trustworthy payment systems that provide these services, so here’s a quick overview to help you choose one for yourself.
- Neteller is a payment system designed for companies, and offers the convenience of a physical ATM card connected to the account. This allows you to use your online account for purchases in person, as well as visits to the “traditional” brick-and-mortar casinos, while providing all the online payment services you seek for your online gaming.
- Click2Pay is a payment system that enables users to transfer funds instantly from bank accounts or credit cards, ensuring you’ll never experience a card being turned down while you’re gaming. Once you’ve established your account, you can access and move your funds with the easy entry of a username and password. Click2Pay allows you to convert currencies, expanding your gaming opportunities to online casinos operating in currencies other than your own.
- Moneybookers is a payment system that has a long-standing reputation as one of the pioneers in online funds transfers, and allows users to make payments with the simple entry of an email address. Withdrawals are processed in the form of checks, and the cost of withdrawal is lower than many of the competitors.
- UseMyWallet is a payment system that guarantees instantaneous transfer of your funds, and instant access to them. When you’re in the middle of gaming, you don’t want to wait for your funds to show up.
- FirePay is a payment system which has to be connected to a bank account, and functions like a debit card for your online gaming—but it’s a “debit card” model with additional encryption and security. These are only a selection of the many available services which you can utilize to protect and facilitate your own gaming funds. There are also some PayPal casinos. Whatever service you choose, you’re sure to be happy to have the extra protection your service offers, as well as the extra convenience of being able to transfer funds instantaneously, check balances in real-time, and track your transactions. These services have simple sign-up services of just a few steps, verification processes to guarantee the security of your money, and then user-friendly methods to access and transfer your money. Whether it’s the entry of a username and password, the use of an associated ATM card, or the use of your email address, it’s a breeze to use these services. You can find these at several UK, US and Canadian casinos. You can even find some mobile casinos that feature safe online payments.